Transform your existing patio area or new extension with a Schuco ASS70 bifolding door. German engineering, from one of the best aluminium systems. You also get a contemporary appearance and with some of the thinnest proportions found in modern bifolding doors. Create impressive glass walls and open up your home with one of the best brands of sliding folding doors.
Every Schuco bifolding door comes with the finest quality door furniture, premium-grade components, with a light and smooth slide fold action. Open up your home and connect your inside and outside spaces with one of the best bifolding door brands in the world. Best of all, our top-of-the-range Schuco bifolding doors come at the biggest door sizes while retaining a slender appearance maximising your glass area and improving your views.
Our premium bifolding door product, with cutting-edge design and performance, expertly installed and with a 10-year guarantee
Technology & Design
Slender aluminium profiles in your Schuco ASS70 bifolding door come with built-in thermal insulation offering outstanding strength and excellent energy efficiency. The interior and exterior powder-coated surfaces offer colour choice with durability and low maintenance. All you need is a routine clean of your door frames to keep your new doors looking good for years to come.
Schuco doors come with all the weight at the bottom of the doors. As a result, our doors offer a superior slide and fold action with no risk of bowing or deflection at the head of the frame. This preferred bottom-rolling method also makes designing your new extension easier with no structural calculations needed at the head.
Even better is the choice of four different threshold options to meet different access and weather performance requirements as well as creating stylish room dividers.
The Schuco ASS70 bifolding door is perfect for replacing your old patio doors as well as a new extension project. Choose from doors from 2 up to 10 panels, opening in or out, sliding in many different ways and even including an open corner option. We can even integrate an opening window into a door panel.
Every detail of our Schuco ASS 70 Bifolding door comes designed for the best appearance, functionality and practicality. Our Schuco doors meet virtually every requirement for a new luxury bifolding door in your home.
- One of the slimmest bifolds with sightlines of just 120mm with the doors closed.
- Door panel sizes of up to 1.2m wide giving you fewer panels than other doors.
- Heights up to 3 metres make this door perfect for creating folding sliding walls.
- Contemporary styling with a square appearance on the aluminium sections.
- Available with up to seven panels in many configurations including a moveable corner.
- Finger safe gaskets at the door junctions provide added peace of mind.
Making your new bifolding door personal to you starts with your choice of colour. Choose from over 150 RAL colours to match your house style or interior decor either in a single or dual shade. As well as powder coated colours, we offer our doors with anodised metal finishes or textured powder coated surfaces.
Your glass choices extend to options for enhanced security, privacy and shade as well as acoustic and solar protection. Choose from double or triple glazing.
For houses in city centres or prone to noise, talk to us about our acoustic glass options. For enhanced security, laminated glass provides an additional layer or protection with improved acoustics too. For south facing elevations we offer a choice of solar glass options such as tinted glass or glass designed to reduce the effect of the sun’s rays on your furniture or fabrics.
Choose colour matched or contrasting door furniture in satin stainless steel, anodised aluminium, black or white.
Security & Performance
- Schuco doors come tested to the latest European Standards and subject to design hold PAS24 Security for doors. Multi-point locking with security cylinders provided as standard.
- Doors meet current Building Regulations for thermal performance with U-Values of 1.8Wm2K or C-Rating. Enhanced insulation upgrades are available.
- Doors come tested to the latest standards for air, wind and water achieving an excellent rating, keeping your home dry and protected.
- Powder coated or anodised finishes to the latest British and European Standards for quality and durability.