Please note we no longer offer this product and recommend our standard Schuco bifold made to an enhanced standard, with excellent design, quality and high specification.
The top of the range Schuco ASS80 bifolding door with sophisticated engineering and technology giving even better energy efficiency, door sealing and weather performance. With 112mm sightlines few bifolding doors come as thin as the Schuco ASS80 and capable of door panels up to 3 metres high. An outstanding product from one of the best aluminium systems on the market.
Schuco bifolding doors come with bespoke hardware, high performance, double or triple glazing and a choice of thresholds for that desirable flush floor finish.
Above all, Schuco doors are designed like no other. From the smooth slide and fold action to the extensive choice of colour and even the option of an opening window for ventilation.
Technology & Design
Cutting edge, ultra-premium and built to last. The Schuco ASS80 bifolding door features additional components in the aluminium profiles for even better thermal performance throughout the entire door construction. These impressive folding sliding doors have even better design features allowing for large bifold panels, operating with a light and smooth operation.
The thermal break in the Schuco ASS80 bifolding door is deeper and has additional gaskets and insulation strips. Therefore the doors offer even better energy efficiency with improved weather performance and door sealing. The interior and exterior powder coated surfaces offer colour choice with durability and low maintenance. All you need is a routine clean of your door frames to keep your new doors looking good for years to come.
The aesthetics of this door offer a more rounded, softline appearance yet with all the large size capability. Even better is the option of ventilation with closed doors with an optional opening tilt and turn window inset into a door panel.
Schuco ASS80 doors are perfect for modern buildings with an overall low-energy specification as well as replacing old patio doors with a more modern solution. Choose from doors from 2 up to 10 panels, opening in or out, sliding in many different ways and even including an open corner option.
Narrow face widths and mitred door corners create attractive doors from one of the best German brands. Choose from a vast range of plain or metallic colours or a different colour inside and out. You also get top of the line components, luxury door handles and even fully-sealed door hinges.
- One of the thinnest bifolding door systems with 112mm sightlines at the door mullions.
- Bespoke locking systems designed specifically for this door, providing maximum security.
- Door heights of up to 3 metres and widths up to 1.2m
- Weather rated threshold with a further choice of three different threshold heights.
- Suitable for internal use with a flush threshold option, creating stylish room dividers.
- Available double or triple glazed.
Making your new bifolding door personal to you starts with your choice of colour. Choose from over 150 RAL colours to match your house style or interior decor either in a single or dual shade. As well as powder coated colours, we offer our doors with anodised metal finishes or textured powder coated surfaces.
Your glass choices extend to options for enhanced security, privacy and shade as well as acoustic and solar protection. Choose from double or triple glazing.
For houses in city centres or prone to noise, talk to us about our acoustic glass options. For enhanced security, laminated glass provides an additional layer or protection with improved acoustics too. For south facing elevations we offer a choice of solar glass options such as tinted glass or glass designed to reduce the effect of the sun’s rays on your furniture or fabrics.
Choose colour matched or contrasting door furniture in satin stainless steel, anodised aluminium, black or white.
Security & Performance
- A Schuco ASS80 bifolding door comes tested to the latest European Standards and subject to design hold PAS24 Security for doors. Multi-point locking with security cylinders provided as standard.
- Doors meet current Building Regulations for thermal performance with U-Values of 1.8Wm2K or C-Rating. Enhanced insulation upgrades are available.
- Schuco products come tested to the latest standards for air, wind and water achieving an excellent rating, keeping your home dry and protected.
- Powder-coated or anodised finishes to the latest British and European Standards for quality and durability.