Updated 5th January 2021
FGC Bespoke Aluminium is open for business. We are continuing to observe the appropriate Government guidelines. At the present time, our showroom and factory are closed to the public until further notice.
SALES AND QUOTATIONS
We are open and working remotely to help you plan your forthcoming project. Our office staff are available to prepare a quotation based on your requirements by phone or email. The best time to telephone us is between 10 am and 3 pm. Email enquiries at the present time are the best way to get in touch.
We provide more information on this page about working in your home where we are able to do so.
Please notify us immediately if anyone in your household displays any symptoms or has been in contact with anyone showing symptoms.
The safety of our customers and staff remains our priority and we ask for your understanding if we have to re-schedule any installation or survey work as a result of the current Government restrictions.
We have put these procedures in place for the direct safety of our staff and their families and believe that by following these procedures strictly we are also keeping our customers safe.
FGC Staff Working in your Home
- Our suppliers also have suitable measures in place and we remain well placed to fulfil customer orders.
- We are instructing all our staff to observe all the recommended precautions when working in customer houses. We also advise keeping to the safe recommended distance and there is no need to supervise our installers.
- All staff are fully briefed about the need to self-isolate and not come into work should they feel unwell.
- To help us maintain social distancing, please ensure you remain 2 metres from our staff whilst they are working in your property.
- We also request that any other contractors working in your home also maintain social distancing from our teams. There can be no other workforce/trades or other people in our working area.
- Staff members from FGC are required to wear a facemask during any face-to-face communication. We respectively ask that if we are talking to you or any member of your party (builder/architect etc) that a face covering is worn.
- We have instructed all our staff that they are to leave site if they feel that it is not safe for them to carry out their tasks. If this happens we will liaise with you to arrange an alternative fitting date when work can be carried out safely. In line with our terms of business, this may incur additional charges.
We will keep out procedures under review and continue to follow guidance from local authority trading standards and trade associations.