Updated 12th April 2021
Welcome back to FGC Bespoke Aluminium.
We are delighted to be reopening our showroom and welcoming you back. The well-being of our customers and staff remains of the utmost importance and we continue to observe government advice and guidelines.
Our showroom is available by appointment only. Please contact us using our contact form, or telephone to book your appointment.
For our customers arriving at our premises without an appointment/walk-in basis we will do our very best to serve you. Please be aware you may have to wait or we may not be able to serve you, subject to the number of people already at our premises and available office staff.
Our showroom measures include:
- Taking your temperature upon arrival
- Face masks must be worn at all times
- Limiting access to the number of customers and employees in our showroom at any given time
- Maintaining social distancing to ensure that at least 2m is kept between individuals
- Increasing cleaning and sanitising
- We look forward to seeing you and helping you with your property project.
Other information relating to our operating procedures
SALES AND QUOTATIONS
We are open and can also work remotely if required to help you plan your forthcoming project. Our office staff are available to prepare a quotation based on your requirements by phone or email. The best time to telephone us is between 10 am and 3 pm. Email enquiries at the present time are the best way to get in touch.
We provide more information on this page about working in your home where we are able to do so.
Please notify us immediately if anyone in your household displays any symptoms or has been in contact with anyone showing symptoms.
The safety of our customers and staff remains our priority and we ask for your understanding if we have to re-schedule any installation or survey work as a result of the current Government restrictions.
We have put these procedures in place for the direct safety of our staff and their families and believe that by following these procedures strictly we are also keeping our customers safe.
FGC Staff Working in your Home
- Our suppliers also have suitable measures in place and we remain well placed to fulfil customer orders.
- We are instructing all our staff to observe all the recommended precautions when working in customer houses. We also advise keeping to the safe recommended distance and there is no need to supervise our installers.
- All staff are fully briefed about the need to self-isolate and not come into work should they feel unwell.
- To help us maintain social distancing, please ensure you remain 2 metres from our staff whilst they are working in your property.
- We also request that any other contractors working in your home also maintain social distancing from our teams. There can be no other workforce/trades or other people in our working area.
- Staff members from FGC are required to wear a facemask during any face-to-face communication. We respectively ask that if we are talking to you or any member of your party (builder/architect etc) that a face covering is worn.
- We have instructed all our staff that they are to leave site if they feel that it is not safe for them to carry out their tasks. If this happens we will liaise with you to arrange an alternative fitting date when work can be carried out safely. In line with our terms of business, this may incur additional charges.
We will keep out procedures under review and continue to follow guidance from local authority trading standards and trade associations.